Gene has been with Standard since 1991. Gene started as an Installation Assistant and later took on the role of Installation Technician, and for several years has been the Installation Department Supervisor. Gene’s day consist of scheduling and dispatching the installation crews. He also visits the job sites to assist and check up on quality control, as well as spot check paperwork and truck inventory of his crews.
Gene’s special training and certifications include:
- State of Alabama certified journeyman gas fitting
- Nate certified in installations & heat pumps
- Heat pump certified by Alabama Power
- Gas furnace certified by Alabama Gas Corp
- RSES refrigerant certified
- Certified in crane signaling & rigging, lessons in leadership, managing multiple projects, and fluency in excel.
- Gene came to us with a background in the construction of modular homes.
In his spare time Gene loves to spend time with his family and friends, bass fishing, camping, deer hunting and teaching his grandson about the outdoors.